For the crust
1 cup Almond Flour
4 tbsp powdered Swerve Sugar Substitute or to taste
4 tbsp butter melted
For the cheesecake filling
24 oz cream cheese at room temp
3/4 cup sola Sugar Substitute or to taste
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup sour cream at room temp
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1 cup natural peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line a 9″ springform pan with parchment paper and spray.
- Merge filling ingredients in a bowl and press into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the edges of the crust, begin to brown.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar substitute in a stand mixer. Add vanilla, sour cream, and peanut butter, scrape down bowl, and mix until well combined. Turn mixer onto the lowest speed, and add eggs one at a time until combined. (Do all while the crust is baking)
- Pour cheesecake batter over prepared crust (Decrease oven temp to 325). Using large aluminum foil, wrap the springform to prevent leaks, and place the foil-wrapped springform pan in a larger roasting pan. Fill the roasting pan with water until the water comes about halfway up the springform pan.
- Bake for 1- 1 1/2 hours until the center is slightly jiggly.
- Cool on the counter for at least 30 minutes before refrigerating overnight.